Ver todas las ofertas
Freelance Sales Representative for ONAT FOUNDATION
ONAT FOUNDATION is a non-profit organization committed to the promotion and dissemination of inclusive sport in society through social media. Our mission is to foster an accessible sporting environment for all people, regardless of their abilities, and to provide opportunities to participate in sporting and recreational activities in an inclusive and non-profit manner.
Vacant Position: Self-Employed Commercial
Location: Remote work (can be from any location)
- Identify and contact potential collaborators and partners who share ONAT FOUNDATION's commitment to inclusive sport.
- Promote and present the foundation's programs and projects to potential collaborators, highlighting our focus on inclusion.
- Negotiate collaboration agreements that benefit both parties and promote inclusive sport.
- Maintain effective communication with existing partners to ensure their renewal, highlighting achievements in inclusion.
- Develop effective strategies to attract new partners who share our inclusive vision.
- Report periodically on the progress and achievements obtained in the area of sales and collaborations.
- Previous experience in sales or collaboration development, preferably in the non-profit or sports sector.
- Ability to establish effective and lasting relationships with different types of interlocutors.
- Results orientation and ability to meet sales goals.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own time effectively.
- Basic knowledge of communication tools and social networks.
- Commitment to the promotion of inclusive sport and equal opportunities.
- Type of Contract: Self-employed.
- 10% commission for partner renewal.
- 15% commission for the acquisition of new partners.
- Flexible schedule.
- Remote work from any location.
- Opportunity to contribute significantly to the promotion of inclusive sport.
If you share our passion for inclusive sports and want to contribute to a noble cause, we invite you to join our team.
We hope to count on you to promote a sports environment accessible to all!