Ver todas las ofertas
Self-employed commercial agents in the garden sector
Commercial agents are sought in the garden sector (decorative artificial grass and decoration products) for the areas of Andalusia (Seville, Huelva, Cádiz, Málaga, Almería – capital and provinces) and areas of the Basque Country, Navarra and La Rioja. We offer exclusivity of the area that it occupies and dedicates its commercial activity to, as well as conditions to be treated in a personalized way by the company.
Your main tasks will be:
- Maintain direct and periodic contact with clients and potential clients. Plan visit routes, prepare documentation, carry out visits. Understand the needs of each client.
- Inform, advise and advise the client about available products and services. Prepare budgets and inform about delivery times.
- Carry out the administrative processing of the sales process, issuing the order and transmitting the information to the headquarters.
- Carry out post-sales monitoring of the order, guaranteeing that the commitments made in the sale (delivery date, quantity, quality, product characteristics, transport conditions, collection, etc.) are met as agreed.
- Attend and resolve, within the framework of its responsibility, claims presented by end clients.
- Take charge of maintaining the customer portfolio through periodic contacts, with the aim of building customer loyalty for future possible purchases. Also identifying their level of connection with the entity and the risk of abandonment and, based on these facts, deciding the commercial channels and efforts to be carried out. Prepare reports on the status of the client portfolio.
- Report to your immediate superior about the clients acquired, the contracts formalized and the forecast of commercial actions to be carried out.
- Obtain and process pertinent information based on knowledge of the market and the product, carrying out the necessary actions to know the keys to this market in which it operates, such as, for example, magnitude, barriers to entry, clients, potential clients, suppliers, direct competition, indirect competition, etc.
- Do market research and research in order to increase your client portfolio.
- Advise clients on changes and incidents in the market.
- Advise on new customer needs to promote improvements or launch of new products.